Wednesday, December 21, 2011

READER SPOTLIGHT for DECEMBER 2011

So, I know the month is almost over but with all that has happened this month, I'm excused;)
Let me present to you my choice of special reader for this month, Heather Abdelrahman!!!!!

I've had the pleasure to get to know her through FB, groups and reviews. I 've truly enjoyed her friendship, her loyalty as a reader and her deliciously pervy mind that fits with mine!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Heather and THANK YOU for being such a dedicated reader and friend in the fandom!!!!!

1) Typical stuff......first fanfic that you ever read? How long have you been reading ff?
 My first fanfic was Wide Awake by AngstGoddess003.   I soon went right on to MOTU.   I only started reading fanfics since May 2011.  I still feel fairly new to this as is my obsession.  


2) What was the first story of mine that you read? How did you find it?
 Just out of Reach or Just More.... not sure which one came first.   I think u were rec'd to me by JayDrizzle.  I was a recent slash virgin and came across some of urs and well, I have been smitten ever since !  

3) Who is your favorite character in any FF that you've read?
 WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   oh um sorry... is he really a character?  hee hee    um seriously though... I love any dominant, possessive Edward. 
**Note from WILSON: Yes, I am my own character and I flove you to, bb;)**

4) What is your favorite fic that I have written, that you've read?
 Only Once.    Again, being a slash hoor and loving anything w/ Edward and Jasper... knowing that its a 'forbidden love' of sorts.   *sigh*   yea... that one and can't wait for more updates *HINT HINT*   ;) 

5) Are you a FB group junkie? How many approx. do you belong to and do you visit them all frequently???
 yea... I think I am now.   I belong to *goes and counts*   HOLY SHIT   13!!!   Didn't realize how many there were.  I do go on every day.   hmmm   Damn, I really didn't realize just how much of a junkie I am *blushes*   .

6) If you met RPatz would you: A) Speak to him  B) Scream in his face like a crazed fangirl C) Ask for his autograph D) Grab him and kiss him silly
 um.... I have thought of this and dreamed of this for soo long.   I would love to say A and C,  HOWEVER.... I think realistically, that I would probably just stare at him and not be able to say a damn word, and probably start crying and shaking.    I know I know... how stupid is THAT?!   But honestly, the man does something to me that takes away all logical thinking and acting on my part.  

7) Are you a slash fan? What is your favorite slash pairing, if you are? Fav slash fic? SLASH HOOOOR!!!!   YEP   Edward and Jasper again... nothing like the two of them.   Imagining Robert and Jackson doing dirty things to each other's hot bodies..... *sigh*  yea, *clears throat*   that's my answer.   

8) Favorite Twilight Saga book? Favorite Twilight Saga movie? There is still something about the first Twilight that does something to me.   Watching RPatz walking into the cafeteria all smoldering and sexy.... *sigh*    DAMN... there goes the panties AGAIN.   

9) Be honest.....didn't you fall in love with Jacob just a teeny-tiny little bit in Breaking Dawn, part 1???? I thought Taylor looked really good in BD.   Love his abs and his white teeth... and the new facial hair so yea... just a bit.   BUT... NOONE will ever take RPatz's place.    I will always be team Edward.   :)

10) Which style of writing do you prefer me to write: Angst, Romance or Humor
 I love a mixture of writings.   I have said it in many of my reviews... If an author can make me FEEL, well, then I'm hooked.   I love to read something that can make me laugh out loud, cry, fall in love, feel horny as hell, or just happy.    So, I'm up for anything.   If an author can bring out a mixture of feelings (like you do, Kyla... well, I will be a loyal reader!!!  

11) Favorite article of clothing that you have on right now???? lol...funny... i have this hot pink bra on right now that hubby seems to appreciate.   And of course, I always try to match panties and bras.    Just sayin'....    :)  
So, I have to say how honored I am to be a part of your blog.    You are an amazing writer and have quickly become a good friend!    TY TY TY    MUAH

So, there ya have it! Huge THANK YOU and big huggles to Heather for being a part of my blog. I just adore you and appreciate you more than you can know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment