Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome to the madness

WELCOME one and all to the madness of my blog!!!!!
Sorry it's taken me a bit of time to get it all sorted out. BUT, I promise you that I have some awesome things planned for this adventure.

First off, I am going to be doing a WEEKLY SPOTLIGHT of a reader/reviewer....I am going to pick one reader/reviewer that has approached me or touched me in some way and SHINE THE SPOTLIGHT on them;) 

The segment will be called "BEHIND THE CURTAINS". I am hoping to post a new one each Monday morning.

I am planning on doing a rec of the week. It may be a new story, it may be an old story but whatever it is, you can rest assured that I've read it and give it my complete stamp of approval.

I also plan to have a drabble section as well. 'Cause ya'll know me, I love me some drabbles. It will be called "DRABBLE ME THIS".....it will be a listing of the current drabbles that I am reading or that I am aware of going on worth reading.

I'll also keep you up to date on all my current WIPS and plans for upcoming SEQUELS.

I look forward to all the feedback about what you like/don't like about the blog and if it is helpful or not.

See ya soon!
Tootles, Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment