Monday, October 17, 2011

News...and stuff

So, I went on another writing binge this weekend.....yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, I heard about it from my fuckawesome Team, too. I am writing insane....I can't help it.

When a plot bunny forms in my head, I let it sit for a bit before I share it with anyone....I give it time to formulate, mull things over and then I tell a member of my Team and get their advice or opinions of whether or not it's something that I should work on.

This one just snowballed me on Friday afternoon and by late yesterday afternoon it had completely blocked me from writing anything else. So, I sat down and wrote the first twelve chapters.

It will be and Edward/Bella story and there will be an HEA. JSYK, cuz I know that you all have to ask me upfront....LOL.

I don't really want to give to much away but I will let you know that it deals with Domestic Violence and Edward is the one being abused. It will include graphic details and I will post warnings for those that are unable to handle those types of situations. And, while there is some angst, it won't be heavy, heavy like JooR or NTBM or Choices.

As most of you that read my work know, I don't write the cookie-cutter type stories. I write a wide variety of genre's and pairings. From rated T to XXX.....and then everything in between.

That's kind of how I am as a person and kind of how I live my life. I don't like to be squished into one box or mold, so to speak. I can be anything from plain & shy to emo/goth to hood rat.....it's a crap shoot what you'll get each day;)

Alright.....my new story, Please Rescue Me will start posting next Monday, 10-24-11 but I'll post a teaser on my blog each day from the first couple of chapters.....exclusively here.

Here is today's teaser:
Bruises.
I hate having to find ways to cover the bruises.
But this time, I'm not sure how to cover the bruise you left on me.
Your hand print is clearly visible across my cheek.
I can't call in sick again this week, but there is no reasonable explanation for the mark you left on me. Especially when all I asked was if you had any laundry that needed to be done.
You flew into a rage and screamed at me for being so weak as to want to take care of your laundry. I thought that was what nice boyfriends did for their girlfriends.
You punched my chest and smacked my head.
You slapped me across the face then demanded that I fuck you.
I wasn't even hard. How could I be hard when you are assaulting me?
I thought that I loved you, but this morning I realized love shouldn't hurt. Not this much. Not this way.

See ya tomorrow, Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment